State Representative Amy Grant’s District Office is now hiring collegiate level interns to join her District 47 office team!!!
If you know of anyone that may be interested, please forward them this email.
This opportunity will provide practical experience that can be applied to any profession and is a good opportunity to learn the inner workings of state and local government.
The intern will be assigned a variety of tasks, some of which include constituent services, community correspondence, and research.
An interest in political science and government operations is a must. Additionally, there are time requirements for this position but we offer very flexible scheduling.
416 E Roosevelt Rd, #104, Wheaton IL 60187
- Answering telephone calls & email correspondences
- Attending ribbon cuttings, functions, and other events
- Maintaining updated information and files
- Completing research on various topics
- Door to door contact of residents
- Special partnership activities with local organizations
- Fulfilling tasks assigned by Rep Grant and other staff members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Social conversational skills
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Attention to detail
- Professionalism and responsibility
- Eager to learn and work
Education & Experience:
A high school diploma is required. Former (paid) work experience is a plus.
If you are interested in this position, please complete the an application here or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Writing samples or research projects may be included but are not required. Once submitted, the office will be in contact shortly to set up an interview if applicable. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at (331) 218-4182