Representative Grant’s Intern Program
Rep. Amy Grant’s Internship Program will give young people the chance to get involved in local government and make a difference in their communities!
- Attending official events with Rep. Grant;
- Helping with constituent outreach events;
- Assisting legislative aide with day-to-day office duties;
- Door Knocking and other forms of constituent outreach
- Other responsibilities that may arise as needed
- Current valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle;
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed;
- Interest in state politics;
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn;
Representative Amy Grant is looking for a hard-working and passionate summer intern! This is a paid position that will be based out of her District Office in Wheaton, IL.